Sunday, February 17, 2008

Puppy Love


This is my Japanese Spitz, Sonny, pictured here at nine months old. He is almost two years old now but he still looks the same. I love this pose because I cannot stop laughing when I see a cat or a dog with its tongue still sticking out. It is just so cute that they sort of forgot.

One of the joys of having a Japanese Spitz is that they clean and groom themselves regularly. Sonny stays white and clean all the time that we get comments when we walk him every day. People admire how much work we must put into keeping his coat as beautiful as it is. We got tired of explaining that it was all him so we just bask in the glory of being a good owner and say thank you.

Since I had Sonny, I have been doing more exercise, spending more time outdoors with him and generally just being content because I can love a cute and wonderful dog and he loves me back.

No comments: